The Trust Fund supports the school by raising funds to enhance the resources, experiences and learning environment for all the children at Stamford Green Primary School. The Trust Fund will benefit your children during their time at Stamford Green and will also contribute to the longer term development of the school. Past projects include:
- Class sets of iPads, Chromebooks and laptops to provide the children with access to a wide range of the most up-to-date technology.
- A joint project with the PTA to build a new library to encourage a love of reading in all children.
- A substantial all weather pitch for use at playtimes and during PE to improve opportunities for sport in school.
- A dedicated ball games area for all the children to enjoy at playtimes and for PE.
- Purchase of new books for the library and classes.
Funds are currently being raised to support IT across the whole school and in particular to upgrade the sound, vision and lighting equipment in the hall.
If every family in the school donated just £5 per month, we could raise over £30,000 a year.
Please see our Trust Fund leaflet below.
Making a Donation
To make a donation to the Stamford Green Primary School Trust Fund please either:
- Set up a standing order with your bank for a regular monthly payment. Our bank details are
A/c name: Stamford Green School Trust
A/c no: 71521330
Sort Code: 40-20-24
- Make a donation via ScoPay
- Donate through your salary (please speak to your company about whether you can do this).
Please complete the Trust Fund Donation and Gift Aid Form